We are looking for…
Works of fiction and non-fiction across most genres from unpublished and published writers or authors for physical and/or digital publication.
Not accepting (with apologies):
- Works less than 20,000 words long (except children’s books)
Please include the following with the manuscript:
- Author’s bio, with:
- Writer’s name
- Contact information
- Mailing address
- E-mail address (if applicable)
- Phone number
- Optional: URL of web site, blog or Facebook
- Genre (fiction/non-fiction)
- Synopsis (not more than 1,500 words long)
- Any additional information about the book
Manuscript formatting guidelines
- Page size: A4
- Page margins: one-inch (2.5cm) all around
- Double spacing for lines
- Fonts: 12-point Times New Roman
Before you submit, ensure that:
- All necessary sections of the manuscript—prologue, acknowledgements, author’s note, introduction, indexes, etc., whichever are applicable—are included.
- Spelling, grammar and facts are thoroughly checked.
- Your name and contact details are correct.
- If the manuscript includes illustrations, photographs, drawings and the like, include copies of those materials. Please DO NOT submit the originals.
- You are sending the right version of the manuscript, and not the early drafts.
If you’re submitting via mail:
- Ensure you have the correct mailing address.
- If the softcopy file(s) you are submitting is too big for e-mail and you are sending them in a USB thumb drive, please ensure the drive works and is free of computer viruses.
- If you want your materials returned, please include a stamped and self-addressed envelope, and ensure that the return address (i.e., yours) is correct.
How to send
For manuscripts/complete books
Send softcopy (such as Word documents, PDF files) to email@example.com or you can utilise the form at the SUBMIT E-MANUSCRIPT button on the main page.
For hardcopy manuscripts
Kindly mail to this address:
MPH Group Publishing Sdn Bhd
Lot 1, 1st Floor, Bangunan TH
No 5, Jalan Bersatu, Section 13/4
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Note: Hardcopy manuscripts and all other material (such as USB thumb drives) submitted by post are non-returnable. Please include a stamped and self-addressed envelope if you wish to have the materials mailed back to you.
Evaluation of submissions takes up to 4 weeks. If you do not hear from us by then, you may assume that we feel your manuscript is not ready for publication.